25 Jul 2014

Metallic Shine

In all honestly, all I am thinking about these days is to find perfect accessories. I have realised how one accessory can take the whole outfit to a completely different concept, whether it's dramatic, chic, elegant or simple. It's always a good way to jazz up any simple look.  In the hunt for statement accessory pieces, one of my best finds is this arm cuff harness, and pairing it with my metallic maxi skirt gave that ancient feel to it. I always like to add a little accent to the outfit as emphasis to the theme I am going for, like the little gold accents on the bralet, which compliment the rest of the outfit to give that metallic shine and ancient feel to it. I hope you like the look.

Bralet- Miss Selfridges
Skirt- Glamorous.com
Arm cuff- Ebay
Shoes- New Look

Dont forget to follow and share :)
Love
Suzi x



1 comment: