3 Jul 2014

Farewell



    Hello everyone,This is my really delayed post but I had to include this outfit as mustard colour is becoming one of my favourite colours recently. After working and having amazing moments for all this time I finally left my recent job to hopefully prepare myself for something better. Anyway back to the outfit; this was the outfit I wore on my farewell party. I decided to keep the outfit quite sweet to say sweet and emotional goodbye to my great friends. It was a moment to remember and so was the dress ;) have a great day.Love
Suzi  x

3 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely incredible! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful as usual :D and great photographer you got there (lend him to me!) lol. Absolutely love the outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful and I love your style. Look forward to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete